Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello!

This is the only opportunity I have had to get online. We are currently in Havana. We left Sancti Spiritus this morning at two and arrived at my cousins house at five this morning. We are awaiting the arrival of the mini vans my cousin secured to take the team to the airport.

The week has been INCREDIBLE. God has revealed Himself in so many ways that some of the people who experienced it felt overwhelmed. Our bus driver got saved, as well as the horse and buggy driver and the cleaning lady at the hotel. It´s been awesome! The Boyce Chicks will tell you all about it tomorrow. Nobody in the team wants to leave. I find it unbelievable considering the fact that we went a whole day without water in our hotel. No showers, no brushing teeth, it was gnarly, but God never tested us beyond our limit. I was shocked that not one person complained.

Please keep me in prayer. I am going to be alone and need all the help I can get.

I love you and miss you all!
Lou

P.S. Please let my hubby know that I miss him tremendously.

1 comment:

TheChefLady4JC said...

OMGosh, I can't WAIT to hear ALL of the wonderous stories ya'll have in store to share with us @ LLCF!! And pics! I hope you tooks LOTS of 'em cuz it would be wonderful to SEE how God worked. If not, that's okay, too, b/c just reading what God has accomplished in this outreach has been encouraging to say the least.
Love to you all,
The Winans